Foreign relation of the NIPE
The National Institute of Physical Education has been cooperating with foreign physical education and sports universities and institutes, sports clubs and federations since it has been found. Our teachers and scholars have been attending in the training and participated in Scientific Conference in the foreign countries since we have cooperated with above institutes. The National Institute of Physical Education has been setting a goal to spread foreign relation to cooperate with others to be trained athletes and to be worked in the foreign countries to prepare specialists who reached in the international level in sports sector. These are:
- The National Institute of Physical Education joined with ICSSPE and was member of ICSSPE with D-132 code in 1999. Since it we have been participating in the International Conference and workshops.
2. The National Institute of Physical Education joined with the International Council for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, Sport and Dance (ICHPER-SD) became a member in 2000 and now we are cooperating with spreading the cooperation to exchange information with it and its cooperating with organizations.
3. In July, 2001 The National Institute of Physical Education signed in the cooperation contract Physical Education and Science of Hasegawa University of Japan. Badminton teacher, coach of this school worked at the NIPE.
4. Lkhagvasuren.G, /ScD, Prof/ who is rector of the NIPE participated in the International Conference which was held under the auspices of the International Olympic Committee in Alma-Ata, Kazakhstan in September, 2009. During this conference, the international universities association of physical education was found and Lkhagvasuren.G, rector of the NIPE, ScD, Prof, was appointed as a board member. And in 2014 Gundegmaa.L, teacher of the NIPE, PhD, prof, was appointed as an expert of the international universities association.
5. In sphere of the official visiting of Mongolian president Elbegdorj.Ts to Japan on the 19th of November, 2010, Lkhagvasuren.G, Mongolian honored teacher, ScD, Professor, Academician and Kyoshi Tanigama who is president of the Nippon Sport Science University of Japan have signed a mutual Memorandum Of Understanding /MOU/ between Mongolian National Institute of the Nippon Sport Science University of Japan.
6. On the 7th of April, 2011 Lkhagvasuren.G, Mongolian honored teacher, ScD, Professor, Academician and Yang Hua, ScD, Prof, who is rector of Beijing Sport University have signed a mutual Memorandum Of Understanding /MOU/ between Mongolian National Institute of Physical Education and Beijing Sport University. Since it, according to our cooperation contract, two universities are exchanging experience and cooperating with teacher and students exchange. And our teachers participate in the Scientific Conference of Beijing Sport University.
7. On the 13th of April, 2015, Altantsetseg.L who is rector of the NIPE, ScD, Prof, was appointed as a president of Mongolian Chapter of the World Recreation Educational Association /WREA/. This organization is located in Korea.
8. On the 23rd of July, 2015, Physical education and Recreation Association have signed in the cooperation contract with Physical Education and Treatment Methodology Department of the NIPE.